Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Child Of The 80's...!!!!

I am a geek, a very big geek and I'm ok with that.  On Sunday night I went to a concert with my best friend and my sister.  It was an amazing concert and we all had a blast. We almost got flooded out because of the rain, we got stuck in major traffic, and then had to walk 2 blocks in the pouring rain! I don't remember when the last time I had that much fun was and it was great! Guess who I saw!

NKOTBSB!!!!

Or for those un-hip people New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys! It was such a good time with great people.  We got all dressed up teased our hair and did crazy make up.

This is Donnie, I have loved him since I was about 6 years old.  In this picture he is singing my favorite song, Covergirl. Right after this picture he ripped his shirt off and I screamed like a 10 year old girl seeing Justin Beiber.  I didn't get a picture of the shirt getting ripped off, sadly my camera went dead this was the last picture I took. 

This would be the Backstreet Boys singing I'll never break your heart to some very lucky ladies.  I swear I wasn't hoping they would slip and fall...=) 

My sister, me and my best friend.  We really had the best time. It was worth every penny and I am so glad I spent it with my sister and my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment