Mollie over at Wild Olive did this cute little interview today and asked everyone to share so here goes mine....=)
One Project You Are Particularly Proud Of
1. Tayson's pillow! It was my first project and I came up with it all on my own and I am so proud of it!
Two Mistakes You've Made in the Past
1. Forgetting to add the sugar to my chocolate chip cookies
2. Thinking if I take a semester off I'd go back to school.
Three Things That Make Your Work Unique
1. Everything is made by me!
2. I am still learning so its not exactly perfect, I like to think it adds character.
3. I like to do my own thing and play with colors!
Four Tools You Love to Use
1. Floss, I *heart* floss
2. Hoops, hoops, and more hoops!
3. My Sublime Stitching pink tool case.
4. My Sublime Stitching scissors.
1. My Mamaw
2. Jenny Hart
3. Blogs, I'm addicted.
4. Etsy, the mecca for crafty-ness.
5. My son, he teaches me something everyday.