Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 things

Mollie over at Wild Olive  did this cute little interview today and asked everyone to share so here goes mine....=)

One Project You Are Particularly Proud Of

1. Tayson's pillow! It was my first project and I came up with it all on my own and I am so proud of it!


Two Mistakes You've Made in the Past
1. Forgetting to add the sugar to my chocolate chip cookies
2. Thinking if I take a semester off I'd go back to school.

Three Things That Make Your Work Unique
1. Everything is made by me!
2. I am still learning so its not exactly perfect, I like to think it adds character.
3. I like to do my own thing and play with colors!

Four Tools You Love to Use
1. Floss, I *heart* floss
2. Hoops, hoops, and more hoops!
3. My Sublime Stitching pink tool case. 
4. My Sublime Stitching scissors. 

Five Inspirations
1. My Mamaw
2. Jenny Hart
3. Blogs, I'm addicted.
4. Etsy, the mecca for crafty-ness. 
5. My son, he teaches me something everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing more about you! I really love that you listed your son. That's him in the bottom photo, right? He looks like he would provide a wealth of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is him. He is a smart and amazing 2 year old that already has a thirst for knowledge. I learn everyday because he wants to know everything!

    ReplyDelete