Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Monday!

Well hello....I am blogging again....New Years resolution is going good so far! We had a wonderful New Years.  Right now my guys are playing a little basket ball in the basement before my big guy has to leave. 

For those of you who don't know my husband is an over the road truck driver.  He gets "weekends" off, which actually means he gets home Friday nights and leave Sunday afternoon.  We love holidays around here because that means daddy is home more! Its hard sometimes but its the only life we've ever known.  He works really hard for our family and that allows me to stay home with my little guy!

In other news I am organizing my first swap on craftster! Its for the Hunger Games books, I am supper excited and can't wait to start! I will keep posted on the progress of the swap!  Ok everyone see you in a day or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment