Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

31 Things.....




 Way back at the end of November, the 28th to be exact I turned 30.  My husband threw me a wonderful little party and I found a pretty pink dress to wear.  I always thought I'd feel different when I turned 30, but I don't. I feel no more grown up now then I did at 23, I don't really know if that's a good thing or not hah.....but I digress.  

New years had me thinking about resolution's, I posted a few on here blog more and learn new embroidery stitches.   I don't really like resolution's though I never keep them, I wanted something more, something to keep me accountable.  I started thinking about all the thing I wanted to do this year, things I wanted to accomplish.  I started making a list, I love lists although I never use them I love to make them! 

I realized I had a lot on that list, and most of the items were ways to improve myself.  So last night I sat down and really worked on my list and there were about 24 items on there.  I knew if I thought hard enough I could make the list a little longer and do 31 wonderful things this year.  Things I've always want to do or things I really need to do.  

I don't like abstract goals, I'm not good with them so my list will be very specific.  I am going to hold myself accountable to this blog as I go on my list of 31 things to do before I turn 31.  I need to get moving because I'm already about 6 weeks behind! I will publish the list tomorrow for all to see....in the mean time would you like to see some birthday pictures? I knew you would.  =) 




No comments:

Post a Comment