Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Today is...
FABULOUS FRIDAY

I love Friday's for a few reasons! 
  1.  My husband comes home! 
  2. Its the first day of the weekend!
  3. My husband comes home! (did I say that already?)
that's as close to a smile I get from him!
 This weekend we are doing nothing! I love these kind of weekends we get to hang around the house and just be together.  Our weekends are short and tend to fly by fast so I like to savor the few where we have nothing to do.  I love my little family!

So I do have a few plans for the weekend.  I am going to finish a set of valances for my bedroom, work on a few little birthday gifts for a cute little girl. I'm so excited I never get to make girl stuff!  Time to start my weekend, see you Sunday with a fun recipe enjoy your weekend!

my guys are cute aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment